1. "Customer Service Excellence goes beyond a single transaction."
Customer Service Excellence is a business culture
and the product of a well thought out
Customer Relationship Strategy." -Margaret M. Hernandez
2. "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary." - Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
3. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates
4. "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
5. "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages." - Henry Ford
6. "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin
7. "Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers." - Ross Perot
8. "Kind words can be short and easy...