Day 40: Know your audience.
Join us on Facebook for #40to2015.
Like and share any of the posts for a chance to win the New Years Eve prize!
The ANROMA- SocializeLA.com Team
Source: [email protected]
I came across this awesome infographic on LinkedIn today - thought I should share.
Having clear expectations will make more sense of your social business efforts.
When we think Social Media for our business. Many people mainly look to turn sales, understandable. Chances are you have a staff member adding social to their list of responsibilities, taking them away from other projects. Or you've hired an outside social media firm to do your social business and you'd like a quick ROI. Either way you have resources being used to fuel this social mission. It's important to have a realistic expectation of what Social Business is actually going to accomplish. In a 2012 study, professional marketers were asked to quantify their efforts - here are the results.
"Myth & Skepticism: For many, social media springs TMI (too much information) status messages on Facebook, adorably annoying cat videos on YouTube, and people going on and on about nothing. However, businesses must look beyond the shallow surface of social. Beyond lies a wide open field for people to learn more...
Read an article written by Margaret Hernandez, Consider Your Social Influence. NAWBOLA.org BLOG Post
Margaret talks about the Top 5 Considerations for your business and social media
If you have questions about the NAWBO organization, please let us know. We are active members of the organization - and we enjoy every minute of it!
The ANROMA Team
Email: [email protected]
1. "Customer Service Excellence goes beyond a single transaction."
Customer Service Excellence is a business culture
and the product of a well thought out
Customer Relationship Strategy." -Margaret M. Hernandez
2. "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary." - Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
3. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates
4. "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
5. "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages." - Henry Ford
6. "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin
7. "Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers." - Ross Perot
8. "Kind words can be short and easy...