Your online presence shouldn't be all about YOU.
All about your posts:
- Constant selling
- Sales promotions
You definitely want to talk about your accomplishments, there's a time and a place to toot your own horn. However, you want your audience to LIKE you so you need to stay...
Be flexible and be ready to adjust your strategy as needed.
As we discuss strategy and targeting the right audience you have to know your first attempts may not be the first and only.
It's important to analyze and change your efforts if needed. Test wording, images, tag lines, call-to-action.
Tip 39: An effective strategy begins with using the best channels.
You have the obvious channels, also consider industry specific blogs and forums. You may want to spend time engaging on those sites as well.
It all comes down to time and research. Research to know your audience. Schedule time not...
Day 40: Know your audience.
- Who is your target audience, which social mediums do they use?
- Market research can help you determine: what to say & where to say it.
- Understanding your target market will help you in your online and offline efforts.
- Knowing your audience is vital for your social...
Source: [email protected]
I came across this awesome infographic on LinkedIn today - thought I should share.
- Keywords in Your Profile
This is important for any online profile. Your brand, keywords, and name on any social media or website adds to your SEO. Be sure to be consistent with...
Having clear expectations will make more sense of your social business efforts.
When we think Social Media for our business. Many people mainly look to turn sales, understandable. Chances are you have a staff member adding social to their list of responsibilities, taking them away from other...
Read an article written by Margaret Hernandez, Consider Your Social Influence. NAWBOLA.org BLOG Post
Margaret talks about the Top 5 Considerations for your business and social media
- Do I have a social presence?
- Am I an ‘influencer’ in my market?
- Am I reaching my target audience?
1. "Customer Service Excellence goes beyond a single transaction."
Customer Service Excellence is a business culture
and the product of a well thought out
Customer Relationship Strategy." -Margaret M. Hernandez
2. "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but...