2024 Small Business Resources!Nov 25, 2023
As your fractional CMO, clients and colleagues appreciate the network of resources we have when they need solutions. As we transition to the new year we were inspired to put together a guide of resources for businesses. This list will grow.
Bring on the support!
If you have any questions about the resources listed below please don't hesitate to reach out. Contact SocializeLA.com
- Grow your team - River City Virtual Assistants The River City team has an incredible operation. I've seen their team at work and have been super impressed. They can help you identify if and when the right time is to grow your staff. PS - if you were at the 2023 NAWBOWBC in Austin you would've met them in the exhibit hall! (From a marketing standpoint working with outsourced help can help take marketing tasks off your plate.)
- Trademark Registration - Beeline Legal Protect your brand, protect your ideas. Beeline Legal has an awesome straightforward business model. Michele, is always offering awesome insight on her LinkedIn feed. Beeline is a great resource for all things, trademark!
- Events/Meetings (In-person/Online) Meeting Nerd Events are an incredible way to market your brand and cause. The power of a great event can mean a BIG IMPACT for an organization. Meeting Nerd is versed in events and meetings of various types and sizes. They support strategy as well as execution. Meeting Nerd will help you set the mood, ambiance, and experience to help you reach your goals!
- Nonprofit PR, Crisis Management, Grant Writing - Mission Driven PR Marketing and PR for non-profits operate a little differently. The team at Mission Driven PR acts as strategic support and can also execute the strategy for you. They also have a DIY course with a ton of templates that you can implement immediately into your nonprofit pr (Ps. They also have a FREE course which also offers a few templates.)
- HR, Accounting, Operations Support - Tripod Consulting Is 2024 your year to streamline and get organized? Tripod is fully loaded with RESOURCES to solve your tax, HR, and ops questions. With decades of success, experience, and wins... Tripod is a resource you'll want in your corner. PS - Diana and Margaret are preparing a workshop to help business owners use the power of PLANNERS to stay organized and maximize creativity!
- Community + Access - NAWBO.ORG If you're a woman business owner looking to connect with other WBOs this is your space. No matter where you are in the world you can connect through various virtual events and attend the annual events for in-person fun! There are select NAWBO Chapters around the country as well for a local experience.
- Marketing Tech - Work Smarter Digital Are you looking to streamline your tech? CRM, Email Marketing, Sales Management, Scheduling, and more? Work Smarter Digital not only has a all-in-one software, they can also help with training and implementation! Software is as only as good as the implementation. Having your tech streamlined frees you up to do all the other things.
- Secure Cloud + Automation - TechHouse Are you looking to leverage cloud technology? Upgrade security or harness the power of AI? Confused about where to start? TechHouse is an incredible resource. They are Quickbooks Service Providers as well as a Microsoft Solutions Partner. You can read their resources via their BLOG and LinkedIN. They were also at the 2023 #NAWBOWBC in Austin exhibiting.
- Design + Content Creation - Canva This is a powerful tool to create content and design for your business. From flyers to social media, to presentations, to VIDEO - Canva can do it all. There is a learning curve, but definitely manageable.
- Design Fiverr Once in a while it makes sense to have someone design or create something for you. Fiverr is a freelance site which offers a variety of services. The name came from the fact that you could buy various services for $5. Once you add upgrades and such you can get much higher than a $5 investment. Fiverr is tricky and will take management and TLC to get a great end result.
- Marketing + Fractional CMO Services With a fractional CMO you gain access to the marketing leadership you need with a lower level of cost, commitment, and risk. SocializeLA can help with strategy, training, and implementation.
Happy SHOP SMALL Saturday!
Margaret and The SocializeLA.com Team