Sign up by 11/9 to receive a comp pre-planning session with Margaret!
It's time for the 2024 BUSINESS PLANNING EVENT!
Two dates are offered.
You can join them BOTH!
12/5 and 12/7
3-5:30 PM ET
Create your 2024 plan and enter
this new year feeling even MORE accomplished.
Take this precious time to create a plan with intention and refreshed enthusiasm.
I'm going to help you go CONFIDENTLY, refreshed, and prepared for the new year with a pre-thought-out framework for your sales and marketing.
Imagine stepping into each new month with direction on content, initiatives, and a plan for conversion.
Together in this THINK TANK, you'll leave with a solid plan to reach your 2024 goals!
Sign up by Nov 9 and you'll get a
one-on-one strategic session to give you even MORE support on your 2024 direction.
The session is 45-min.
We refer to these as power sessions here at SocializeLA.com. This is a great time to talk about your questions, identify the lowest hanging fruit, talk about new ideas and more, like "is it time to start a podcast?"
The PLANNING EVENT details
- You are registering for ONE event, offered on TWO dates (you can come to BOTH)
- Register by NOV 11 to also receive the comp CANVA Basics class taught by Margaret.
- We'll send you your homework one week before our first session.
- Sessions will be recorded for your reference.
Each attendee will receive:
- 1 page of THOUGHTFUL HOMEWORK.
- 2 options to attend the planning session.
- SCRATCH CALENDAR TEMPLATE (this will make more sense later)
- A SAMPLE Editorial Calendar (that you can customize for your use)
- Analytics tracker: The Simplified #FlexYourInfluence Tracking Tool.
- A digital version of our newest edition of The #FlexYourInfluence Master Planner!
- List of article/blog prompts
- 1- ONE-on-ONE session with Margaret Hernandez
Let's have the most INSPIRED time!
Who should attend?
- If you want to approach the new year with a strategy. In an intentional way.
- You're a professional managing your own social media and need additional guidance.
- Business owners managing their own and/or their business's social media.
- Marketing Employees/Professionals looking for a deeper strategy.
- Social media professionals looking to level up their content planning.
Let's have some fun!
Questions? DM @socializeLA on Instagram