The more WE know!Aug 04, 2022
We’re more than halfway through the year – do you know where your analytics are?
Setting goals and tracking performance analytics can be daunting. We get it. But, as the management guru Peter Drucker famously said, “you can’t manage what you don’t measure.”
Learning from your wins – and your mistakes – is always time well spent and can make a huge impact on your business. So if you aren't analyzing your marketing performance consistently, never fear: now is a great time to start.
💦 If you want to take a “toe dip” into the analytics pool:
- Start small, maybe identify the top 3 performance metrics that you believe would be valuable to track based on your business goals.
- Set up a simple system for tracking and documenting data points based on the established performance metrics. (We love a Google spreadsheet!)
- Commit to analyzing the data on a regular basis - we recommend monthly - to identify patterns and track trends.
- Identify your top performing content, and your lowest performers. Consider the “why” behind the data, and document insights to inform future content.
🏊♀️ If you’re already swimming but want to master advanced strokes:
- Expand your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to include a full range of metrics that collectively support all of your business goals.
- Invest in technology to track and manage performance (We love eClincher for scheduling and posting content, and its built-in analytics dashboard!)
- Consider ways to automate your workflow and integrate analytics and real-time optimization into every aspect of your business. (Check out our friends at Work Smarter Digital to see how this idea can come to life!)
At SocializeLA, "continual education” is one of our core values. This translates to our own personal and professional growth, and ongoing improvement of our client work. This can ONLY be achieved through consistent performance analysis.
Interested in learning more about our “secret sauce” for customer listening and performance analytics? Let’s chat!
Because the more we know, the better we can grow. 📈
~ Faryn and the SocializeLA Team