Let's Spice It Up!Sep 05, 2021
It’s September, and we are spicing things up here at SocializeLA.
We have lots of tricks up our sleeves for our clients and members, and we won’t spoil the fun by revealing them all now. What we will share is WHY we plan to spice things up this month, and HOW we are able to generate so many exciting ideas as a team. We hope to inspire you to do the same for your marketing!
WHY spice things up in September?
- Summer Glow - we took time to recharge over the summer, and are feeling rejuvenated from the natural energy that comes with the changing of the seasons (yes, even in Southern California!)
- Lessons Learned - we now have analytics from the first 8 months of the year to inform our digital marketing strategies. We review performance data on a regular basis to identify growth opportunities, and create reports for our clients each month so that all stakeholders are in the know.
- Gearing Up - we are turning our attention towards Q4 and 2022 planning, both of which are already underway here at SocializeLA. Part of that process includes shaking things up creatively, on behalf of our clients, our members, and our own online presence.
HOW do we facilitate the creative process and enable our team to do their best work?
- Planning - if you know us at all, you know it always comes back to planning. We have a system in place to maximize productivity, efficiency, and creativity. Having a solid internal process allows our team to feel comfortable pushing creative boundaries.
- Stacking The Room - we truly believe that creative ideas can come from anywhere. We often include team members from different areas of the company in our brainstorming sessions, which helps bring different perspectives to the work.
- Mixing It Up - as you can see from our social feed, we love changing up our workPLAYce! It takes a bit of extra planning, but is always worthwhile. We challenge you to do the same.
One of the most exciting changes we are making this month is our new office location! We are thrilled to officially expand our footprint to better serve our east coast clients and members from our New York City office at The Farm Soho. 🗽
So how will you spice it up in September? Connect with us, we would love to hear from you!
~ Faryn and the SocializeLA Team