Social Media Marketing: End of Year Planning Tips
Aug 22, 2018
- Create Quick Landing Pages. This is your chance to catch the eyes of your viewers and make shopping fun, exciting, and easy! Integrating easy to navigate landing pages into your social media posts will help guide customers to all of your holiday sales and specials. These landing pages can take time so it's a good idea to start organizing them now so you don't have to scramble last minute and end up with a half-baked landing page!
- Feature a product or freebie! This is for both B2B and B2C companies. Holiday season shopping is ALL ABOUT specials, deals, promotions, and freebies! Find a way to include yourself. Giving your customers an incentive to choose YOU over the competition can be the difference between meeting your year-end goals or not!
Find a way to REWARD and THANK your customers/clients for choosing YOU this holiday season.
- Plan a content strategy! This is especially important if your website and social media platforms haven't been updated in a while. If you've had the same profile picture all year (even if it's your company logo) try spicing it up with a holiday posts. It's a great way to get re-engaged. This will catch viewers eyes simply because it's relatable and FUN!
- Make a Holiday Marketing Calander!
It is SOO important to keep track of end of year power dates! Mark them on your calendar NOW!
Labor Day, Sep 3
Veterans Day, Nov 12
Thanksgiving, Nov 22
Black Friday, Nov 23
Small Business Saturday, Nov 24
Cyber Monday, Nov 26
Christmas Eve, Dec 24
New Year's Eve, Dec 31
- Involve your team! This is your chance to get involve your team and get new ideas about content, holiday promotions, giveaways, events, and more.
Your team is your most important asset, and can be super helpful in your digital marketing. This means delegate, delegate, delegate!
Remember, we are in your corner and ready to help you with this process. Let's chat!
If you need assistance we are here to help with Guidance, Done-For-You solutions, and training. Let's talk.